Spend your time making a difference in the lives of youth in our community!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson welcomes volunteers over the age of 18 who will dedicate their time, talents and energy in support of the Tucson area youth. If you have one hour a day, one hour a week, or several hours, we have volunteer opportunities for you to be involved in that will provide a rewarding experience for you and the youth!
We have the following volunteer opportunities at any of our Clubs (click on the links to learn more about each opportunity):
- Homework Help/One-on-One Tutoring – Learn More
- Arts & Crafts Room Volunteer – Learn More
- Games Room Volunteer – Learn More
- Gym, Coaches, Scorekeepers, or Officials Volunteers – Learn More
- Computer Lab Volunteer – Learn More
We also have volunteer opportunities in our Administrative Office.
If over the age of 18, contact Carla Carpentier via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with details on your interests and talents. We will check your interests against our clubhouse needs and contact you regarding opportunities available. All who are under the age of 18, contact the director of the clubhouse where you intend to participate.
One Time Volunteer:
Only have enough time to give for one day? No problem, contact Carla Carpentier via email: email@example.com with specific details regarding your limited availability and Carla will contact you as soon as possible.
Special Event Volunteers:
The Boys & Girls Clubs has FOUR YEAR-ROUND events. Visit our Special Events page and see which one you would like to assist with. Contact our Special Events & Fund Manager, Cristel Sias, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with details on your interests and talents.
So, What happens next?
Download our volunteer application Complete and Return to our Adminstration Office:
- Email Address: Carla Carpentier, VP of HR and Adminstration at email@example.com
- Mail Address: Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson P.O. Box 40217, Tucson, AZ 85717.
- Hand Delivery Address: Harold Ashton Resource Center, 3155 E. Grant Rd. (northeast corner of Grant & Country Club on the Doolen Middle School campus).
You will be contacted once your completed application is received. Once approved, the final step in the process will be to have a final meeting with the clubhouse director. Generally our volunteers are approved in a matter of one to two weeks’ time, depending on background check and reference follow up.